Monday, May 27, 2013

A Year of blogging

Hi everyone. It's been a year to the day that I started posting entries. Here we are on May 27 2013 and I'd like to extend a big THANK YOU to all the people who visit. I'm surprised at the level of traffic that's built up and grateful for the many folks that make my art blog a part of their online experience. I hope it's been as enjoyable for you as it has for me. In honor of the first anniversary I'd like to re-post the first sketch that I used to welcome visitors. Thanks again everybody and looking forward to what the next 12 months will bring! Charles Zembillas

4 comments:

Matt said...

You deserve all the praise you get. Your work is fantastic and you designed my favourite video game character of all time!

Unknown said...

Happy One Anniversary of your blog Charles! Kudos to you for making a blog so people across the world can look at your art!

Hope to see more of your beautiful art in the future!

Unknown said...

You're so creative! If I tried ( not like I could even draw that) I would never be able to do that!

Charles Z said...

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your good words.