Sunday, January 12, 2014

Something old something new on the way

Hey there everyone! I'd like to thank you for continuing to visit my blog and gracing it with good traffic and lots of page views. I'm sincerely appreciative of the attention you've given my art in the going on 20 months that I've been actively posting it here.
 
I'd also like to tell you about something I've been working on. I've mentioned it before in passing mostly on some comments here and there. This is something special. It's been in development for a long time. I'm enthusiastic about publishing and sharing it. Especially with people who like character based entertainment.
 
I've committed myself to bringing it home for all to enjoy and experience. I'm closing in on the last part of it. Once this is finished I'll be debuting the project here. I figure it to be a couple more months or thereabouts before I'm at that point but it's getting close. It's a large amount of work. With your patience and indulgence I'm confident you'll like what you see once it's released. 
 
I've also got a large catalog of art that I intend to bring to the light of day. A big inventory of stuff including more images from Crash Nitro Kart, the original He-Man and She-Ra series and never before seen art from lots of other projects. Some from different eras and even other video game characters that were created but never made it to the console.
 
Thanks again friends for frequenting my blog. I hope you'll continue to stop by and see what's up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great news Charles, I'm looking forward for this project. But what is it exactly? A cartoon idea? A comic? Some video games concept arts?

Matt said...

I always check back here everyday, love your art! Massive respect for you!

David said...

is it about crash, charles?

Charles Z said...

Hey guys, thanks for your patience with my reply.

It's not about Crash. This project predates Crash. Some of the early development art was part of my portfolio when I showed it at the time of my interview to work on Crash before the concept for Crash existed.

I've been working on this for a very long time. It's probably the most influential behind the scenes project in the animation biz going back many years. I've continued to developing it whenever I can. I have a large amount of work that's been created. I've been waiting for the right time to release it and that time is near.

I'll fill you in the closer I get to reaching one last goal. When I'm finished, and it's not that far away, I'll be presenting it here first.

New characters. Very different. A very unique story. I'm confident you'll like it.