Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Head rotation demo

I was organizing some of the art I've created in class recently and discovered a page that had a head design lightly sketched in preparation for a rotation. I started it several months ago but it got buried in the demonstrations I've accumulated. I decided to finish it and over the course of the past couple of evenings I had the chance to do just that. Another example of how to handle a basic head rotation using the line up technique which involves drawing all the poses on a single sheet of paper as opposed to animating on a light box with a page per image. This will come in handy next week when the new students in Character Design start for the month of July. The full page follows each individual pose at the bottom of the post.






1 comment:

Matt said...

Jiminy in a suit! :)