Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rugged and different - Color process

I came up with this composition in class earlier in the month at the same time of the entry entitled Man in Black and Blue posted on April 5. At the time I wasn't that enthusiastic about it. Later I thought that some color would spruce it up and make it more interesting. This is where I took it after having fun in Photoshop.


Let's go back in time and you can see how the final image progressed. Through a series of color tints I was able to create an unusual and much more compelling result from the initial black line image. When I color an image one of the things I keep in mind is that at just about any time during the process I can stop what I'm doing and the work will still have a feeling of completeness... 




No comments: