Sunday, March 12, 2017

This week's art

Good thing I started having sessions online. Things are never too busy for me to create. I have more opportunity to focus. The onsite classes in Burbank tend to be more demanding of my time in other ways. Still had a chance to create.

I started a new approach by which I'm having online students art direct what I'm doing. After I review their work I do a demo and they help to hone in on a subject and mood of the composition and other things. Then I go from there for the time we have left. These are works in progress and will have another pass in upcoming sessions. Everything was done in Photoshop with the head turn as the exception.

Monday...


Tuesday in the Burbank class...


Wednesday...


Thursday...


Friday...


Enjoyed myself and we learned something too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those assortments of colors for those pictures aee stunning! The lion reminds me of a Zootopia character named, "Mayor Lionheart"
Keep up the awesome work!

Unknown said...

Awesome character art! The last one seems so eerily alive - truly effective use of the red color and lighting.

Charles Z said...

Thank you Vanilla and RubbberRabbbit. Glad you enjoy the pictures.