Monday, February 18, 2019

Rainbow over Burbank


I was at our old building this Sunday afternoon loading up for another haul to my school's new location when I saw this from the upstairs office patio. So I ran to the roof and captured the moment. I've seen lots of amazing sights from the vantage of the roof over the years. Happy that I got one last chance to capture a rainbow.

I'm happy to say the move is winding down friends. Just a little more to go and it'll be over. Looks like it'll be wrapped up this week.

It was a tough and grueling experience but it sure got me in shape! And although we won't have quite the dramatic views as our old location we will have a much more functional space for the school and for creative productivity.

Anxious to get the relocation behind me and dive into some art again! Maybe the rainbow over Burbank is a sign of the good things to come.

No comments: