Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas 2019

Finished this greeting for my school just a few hours ago and would like to feature it here to say hello and wish you a very Merry Christmas !! It's our mascot character ArtShark just being himself.

I hope you have a special time full of love with people that mean the most in your life. Thank you for the fun of sharing my art and thanks for following my humble blog and for visiting also. Wishing you joy and peace and prosperity and good health and creativity and all the good things in life !!

4 comments:

Geb said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family :D

Charles Z said...

Thank you Geb and to you the same! Have a Happy Christmas and New Year!

Araceli "Kahn" Pereira said...

Happy New Year Charles! I hope to see more of your amazing artworks in this 2020!

Charles Z said...

Thanks Araceli and Happy New Year to you! Hope it got off to a great start.