Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Montgomery Thump coming to Webtoon Canvas

January 19 2022 marks the 24th anniversary of my school's (The Animation Academy) very first class in the back room of the Coral Cafe in Burbank in 1998.
 
I'll be marking the occasion by publishing my first independent project. I've been developing it for over 40 years going all the way back to its inception in 1981.

This is the project that started the school.

It'll be featured as an online comic on the Canvas section of Webtoon.com. This is the self publishing platform of the site. Webtoon is the biggest online comic destination on the internet. A new chapter will be released each week. I'll be publishing the first 3 chapters on Jan 19. There's lots of content to follow. Original characters plus a fun story. It's going to be very different.

There'll be a dedicated FB group for the project plus Twitter and Instagram. I'll open everything up once things get going.

I'd like to thank this community on Blogger for following me for as long as you have. It'll be 10 years this spring since I started posting. It was the first place I went to when I began sharing my art online. You guys have been great and I hope you'll enjoy the show on Webtoon.  

Keep Creating no matter what !!

2 comments:

Puneet said...

Looking forward to this Charles, all the best!

Charles Z said...

Thank you Puneet. Here's a link to the first 3 chapters...

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/montgomery-thump-and-timbuk-too/list?title_no=690071